One of The Brightest Stars

Saturday 29 November 2008

Resolution...

This heart I filled with sorrow has made me realise the heartbeat in life. The pulse that makes you feel alive.

My ambition... The blazing trials which could not phase me, now I say sadness is stronger. If you've never felt what it's like to be down, you'll never have the resolve to work your way up.

This heart which has known love and borne into sorrow, is what makes me strong... I don't need to put behind that which ails the heart but in turn make it my strength.

Haha it's funny I came up with the inspiration for these few lines watching the eyes of 2 people fighting each other in an anime.

Don't forget that the trials in life is what makes you stronger therefore the phrase "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".

Will continue on this post once I come back.. [Edit: okay continuing on]

Rushed off to Somerset before I could finish the post that day. Went over to Chattsworth and Peranakan Place.. You know the whole stretch of old Peranakan houses where plenty of SPGs (Sarong Party Girls) stay. There was one pub which caught my eye over there, Dolly told me of it once but I can't remember the name, anyway yeah the decor was really nice.

My mom kept going on about this place which was 10times better than Sakae Sushi so we went ahead to check out the place. Man miss the sushi days, they're so not filling and I can keep going on and on and on. Ate plenty at Ichiban Boshi (the place my mom kept going on about) about like 10 tamaki(handrolls) and like 20 over plates of other assorted sushi. The rest of the family ate like uhh half of what I did. Also had my first try of Sake. Hot sake to be exact. Man when I used to words "taste like Martell" it really reminds me of "taste like chicken". The phrase is used to like describes all foods and my taste like Martell is used to describe all alcohol lol.

Had my class reunion like the day before this, haven't seen the guys in more than a year cause I missed out on the previous reunion.

Okay will continue on this later got stuff to do at 1:10am in the morning. (lol?)

Nevermind I'll make a new post :D

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: