One of The Brightest Stars

Wednesday 19 November 2008

The girl that everyone says yes to

I'm sure you people have come acrossed at least someone like this before. They laugh, they smile, they cry and other people will always be there at their beckon. Alot of people like to tell me about the hidden agenda in others. It's like when my pay got delayed by like a week, Ben was saying stuff like "what if they cheat me or don't pay me at all". All I could say was then "what can I do anyway?". Certain things is needless to worry about cause it just wastes time and energy. Yeah although in that previous example there are some things I could've done to get my money, but then I was nearly a 100% sure I was getting it anyway(late or not) so I wasn't really bothered.

You might say some people have all the luck or some people just live the life, it's just because they make people live around them. You might not get what I mean but let's just put it this way, these are the kinds of people that anchor others together, the charismatic/knowledgeble middle man. There is nothing wrong with it so.. Don't be angry, don't be jealous... The ley lines of society, well there is something like that metaphorically. Hah, I once told Bri to find out the why of the why of the why of the why and this "ley line" can be called that stream.

*Sigh* The PsOne is calling my brother's friends are challenging me.. Will continue on this soon enough..

A good bro of mine is the America has this really catchy phrase "there's beauty in the breakdown" man gotta love that lol. Bet you guys don't know what it means anyway. I find it true enough that there's a hidden beauty in all things good and bad. Maybe this'll give a good enough hint. Alright time to get on with daily life..

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: