One of The Brightest Stars

Wednesday 3 December 2008

OMG I'm SOO HAPPY CAN?!

Haha Bri sorry I stole your line. Just had to use it for this occassion. Faced my fear yesterday, meeting the ex. Okay everything started with Bri again, she just had to drop me off at Aljunied then it made me want to just go down to Pasir Ris. So I did, called Dolly didn't pick up so I went for the next best thing, my first best friend I ever had, my cousin. Walked 1 big round to his place, got a carton of beer and just sat down to talk for old times sake.

Dolly got back to me later and we eventually walked down to her place with me as red as a lobster. Never thought I'd chill around at a playground again, was fun except the thing that I didn't have my full attention span. Dolly took forever to come down as usual and her mac repaid the favor. Even saved a can for her but then she just drank afew sips and thats it, can wasted.

For old time sake with her I did a OMGWTFBBQPEWPEWLAZER lie to her. Lol she bought it for half the day can? What's more fun than that. Spent the night at her place way after my cousin left cause he had school in the morning.

I couldn't sleep much at Dolly's place so I blogged in my phone. Will post it up in my blog once I transfer it over. Cheerios!

It's quiet...
And dusty...
My head's pounding...
You know looking at her lying there again,
it just brings back memories of why I fell in love with her.
She just makes me want to be there.
To pat her head,
to pinch her cheeks
and to laugh at her ever so sweet self that comes out when we're alone.
We all lie,
We have disbelief
and we all slander.
It's just part of society nowadays.
It's what we grew up in and what made us the way we are.
Petty rumors...
Overblown stories...
It just makes life interesting.
I learned that after understanding my own becoming.
Now my next step would not be to oppose life's flow but gradually divert it's flow.
I realised it's what I've been doing all along when I can now see it's waters flow around me.
But now I'll use knowledge of that to my advantage.
Things in life come and go,
knowing how to make things come and accepting it,
understanding why they go is just what makes my life fulfulling.
It's what makes mine interesting.
We humans can be so cute sometimes.
Wanting to make a mark,
wanting to defy what makes us who we are.
It's in our nature to oppose authority unless it's our own.
That's what just most people grow up to be like.
Haha after all the events that've occured,
I find it best to just pen down my words that I narrate to myself.
After all, sharing all of these directly to people is what created the whole mess I had prior.
It's fun yet ironic to look at what you've created and yet not being able to do a thing.
The stuff I had set in motion...
We've all changed over the last few months.
Maybe it's the drastic things that've happened,
maybe I've opened my eyes after past events made me see more.
We were never meant to time travel, only to dream about it to expand the mind.
We seek to improve in terms of intelligence and gain more knowledge
because of our own shortcomings in terms of evolution.
It takes too long...
You can't deny it, the heriditary traits still remain and we want to carry it on,
for better or for worse.
We all know how flawed we are but our own weakness it what makes it 'life'
We all know the steps made today
were to cover the mistakes of the past.
Extinction and pollution.
It can occur naturally.
But we humans are seated too comfortably at the top to give it all up.
We are subjucated to be chained for our own conquests.
I see the chains around myself,
they hurt..
But there is no point to free myself.
I use knowledge of their existence to ease the pain and to prepare for each hurdle ahead.
It's funny actually...
I know the flaws yet I seek to embrace them.
This is just to curb the loneliness,
to curb the thoughts that make me unbecoming of man.
In the epitomy I've reached in this journey,
I finally understand the meaning and importance of 'back to basics'.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow

No comments: