One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 16 November 2008

It's just so dark

1:17am now and it's way dark. The whole mansion here reminds me of those ghost shows on tv and it's freezing cold to beat, the whole house is filled with air conditioning. Guess I'm blogging cause I'm kinda bored and the cordless phone here has no dail tone -.-"... Guess my aunt didn't put down the corded phone downstairs.

Man my first time having any sort of massage and my shoulders were abit sore when I woke up at 11 30pm for my leftover bbq food. Cousin's downstairs prolly playing WoTLK. Basically it's only me who'd be walking around the house. Oh yea! There my uncle at 2nd floor watching soccer. Man Utd vs something.

Guess with everyone close doing something I only got my blog to talk to, really want to call people to chat but guess not. Always end up calling the same few people anyway. Hmm talking about phone calls, used to talk to Dolly over the phone daily before she sleeps but then we'd just be talking about daily life, feels kind of superficial in a sense that I talk to other people more engagingly. Maybe I'm just too shy around her.

Damn I realise I still talk about her way too much, like once a post =/

Yeah and for the song of the day... It's Jason Mraz : I'm Yours

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run outI'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment, maybe sing with me
All - ah peaceful melodyAnd it's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
Scooch on closer dear
And I will nibble your ear
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
I won't hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
Please don't, please don't, please don't
There's no need to complicate
Cause our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Nice song really and learning it now as I'm like chatting/playing DotA thinking of some stuff ^^.
I don't understand why I can always have time when it's needed it's just so easy and the song says it all
"Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment, maybe sing with me".
Also about listening to the moment, I remember in an earlier post I talked about just stopping to listen to the sounds of life and well , that's it. Just sing with it and maybe you'll enjoy it. Don't think so much is what I like to tell most people "look into your heart". MOST IMPORTANT "open up your plans" they're there for you not the other way around. They can be easily changed so it's simple to set time aside for people no matter how busy you are it's just how much you want it or how important it is.

Food for thought..

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: