One of The Brightest Stars

Friday 21 November 2008

In the quiet lane down the road

Are they calling for our last dance?
I see it in your eyes... In your eyes...
Same old moves for a new romance I could use the same old lies, but I'll sing
Shine on, just shine on
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out, but it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on
So shine on, just shine on
With your smile just as bright as the sun
Cause they're all just slaves to the Gods they've made
But you and I, just shone, just shone
And when silence greets my last goodbye
The words I need are in your eyes
And I'll sing .....
Shine on, just shine on
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out but it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on
So shine on, just shine on
With your smile just as bright as the sun
Cause they're all just slaves to the Gods they've made
But you and I just shone, just shone
So shine on, just shine on
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out, but it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on
So shine on, just shine on
With your smile just as bright as the sun
Cause they're all just slaves to the Gods they've made
But you and I just shone, just shone

A really touching song to add to my all time favourites collection. Won't spoil the fun and say what song it is so you're prolly gunna have to guess this time, alternatively it wouldn't hurt to ask me either. Say... Don't you think it's just so quiet and calm. It's just the way I love it when I'm alone. The song really made me reminisce on things. Not just the times with my ex. But all the quality times I've spent with anyone and everyone who's meant something to me.

I kinda remembered the times with Bri and Ben, well cause when this song was playing they were the last 2 people I talked to. I miss the times Ben would call me to wake up and play WoW/DotA with him in the past. We'd then delay it for another 1-2 hours cause I'm up cooking and he just wakes me up beforehand cause he knows my habits, well to a certain extent anyway. Bastard and petty as he is, he's my brother and I'll love him for that. Lol we've argued over games and over lots of wierd stuff that makes no sense when you come to think of it but then we're both just like that to begin with, completely random. No matter how much we bitch to others about each other or how we end up in little bitch fights it'll always be the same.

Bri kinda came like the wind 1 day and then she left the same way. Funny when you think about it but she gave me plenty of good memories anyway. C'mon you just got to agree her life's about the closest thing to a drama series. I remember I told Lovely something like that before and we both had a good laugh.

I remember I told someone this before but I'll repeat anyway. "All my life I've not come across any real problems and everything was smooth, but it was troublesome and problematic when you're around. But I'll have it no other way". It's like life's no fun without things happening, everything just became stale which made me cold. You guys opened me up without knowing it. Through the good times and the bad, they were both fun.

I miss having solemn moments... They always get spoilt by a certain someone. Going out to everone who's facing anything in their life,
"Shine on, just shine on
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out, but it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on
So shine on, just shine on
With your smile just as bright as the sun
Cause they're all just slaves to the Gods they've made"
It's more than words I have in my blog, for the words hold my feelings....
Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: