One of The Brightest Stars

Friday 14 November 2008

Curse you James Blunt! lol...

Listening to his songs make me remember the bad, yet good times I had with Dolly and the thing is I love his songs. Damn he makes me miss her but lol it's not stopping me from listening to his voice daily. Sing along yeah... No not wasting money to go Kbox... The clock is ticking and still a couple of stuff left to do... Still thinking "how sia" for certain stuff cause I'm too lazy to think otherwise =/. Early mornings feel kinda nice though it's a good change. But damn, it feels like a chore taking the next step, will get to it soon enough. Too late to ask for my old life back, this seems more balanced anyhow. Expenses are going to cost a bomb but it's what i want anyway.

Hmm seems the blog has become the best thing to talk to since I stopped with Ben and Dolly. No nothing happened between us it's just that we're drifting apart temporary that's all. Dolly I think you all know.

Bored here waiting for evening to come so I can go out. Guys do check out my blog daily yeah :D and please tag =/

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: