One of The Brightest Stars

Thursday 11 December 2008

The final arpeggios

This post is meant for everyone who reads my blog.
The first thing would be a compilation of last words I've received from people:


Cheryl: Huh you going tomorrow?Take care...
Calvin: Don't die
Clara: Good Bye
Riken: Goodluck and don't die


Serene: TRAIN HARD!!!BE A TOUGH MAN!!!We are soulmates, long live the sisterhood..(yes she did say that)
Ranjani: Have fun!! Have fun there!!
Cindy: Good luck


Dimitri: Never give up and it's always in the mind... And if I can do it, you can do better... And take it like a man... If my dad can survive Israel soldiers when Singapore had its first army, this is chicken feet... But I'm sure you can pull it through, you're a fighter... Most of us martial artist train, this is a walk in the park, just sit back and enjoy the ride... This will be a life changing experience from you...(Lol taken his age into consideration it is normal FYI you're my oldest friend!!)
Sha: I'm going to miss you and your hair and I'm waiting for my chocolates...
Debby: You just take care of yourself and don't let people bully you
Nicole: Haha, take care.


Bridget: I'll call you out everytime you book out
Rozann: Teach me how to do chinups next time, they just look hard
Lovely: My line is "MAY YOU SURVIVE"

Brothers are all excluded cause they're doing a different thing. If you read this and I mean anything to you, be it a great friend, some guy you want to get to know better or whatever it is, as long as you treat me as a friend tag what I mean to you. Whoever who missed out saying their last words can tag too. Please do. It'll give me something to smile about the next time I check the blog. Don't exclude yourself cause we're close or you hardly know me. Anyone who tries I'll do my best in return.

Today was great. Woke up and ate a nice lunch/breakfast. Got chased by Serene cause I was late. Dolled up nicely and went to Orchard in the afternoon to make more moments to remember this old life I'm giving up by. Intended to take alot of pictures but it didn't turned out as planned. But I gained a soulmate/sister :D Sha finally got discharged and I got to catch up with her for afew minutes before she disappeared.

Since I planned to leave my old life behind from the start, it's time I explained the reason behind the stuff I did for the past few months. I was trying so hard to call many of you people out cause I want to consider you as a friend not some online confidant. I pulled that little stunt Dolly for old time sake and to see your reaction one last time. It a pity I didn't contact some of you like Maira and Jie Ying cause we lost contact or I was just too caught up in my own life. Most of you are great friends I want to keep.

Only 2 people managed to receive christmas presents from me so far and I'd like to say this to both of you. Even though we are all leading different lives, the point that is you responded to what I've done and choose to absorb me into yours, gives me reason enough to say that you mean alot to me.

Okay my brothers we kind of don't give presents anyway so don't be jealous. I'll always do all in my power at a whim for you guys.

Goodbye to myself and to the life I'm leaving behind, for when I next read this, I will be reborn anew. My only regret is that I won't be able to huge Dolly for the last time, I will miss you alot. I won't try to contact you again since it only seems to hurt me.

[Edit]
Jie jie you called at a really great time. Okay you're in Yishun but I need to sleep so I can't find you. Your last words was "take care and see you in 2 weeks". Oh yea, say hi to Jie Ying for me and try to drag her along the next time you meet me. I haven't seen her in a year.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow

No comments: