One of The Brightest Stars

Thursday 25 December 2008

In your eyes; I see it

Well I suppose it's about time I blog. "Same old moves for... a new romance... I could use... The same old lines..." Haha even in there it's the same old life. It's like I'm getting a second chance to live my school life once more.

Only 2 lines repeat in my head right now. "Shine on... Just shine on cause they're all just slaves to the gods they've pray" it gives me the motivation I need to not lose myself. Then another recent one "It's not about who's right, certain things are worth more than that". I'm on the verge of breaking down again. I'm crying now, but who can I turn to? For all the things I've done so far there hasn't been one thing which I'm proud about.

I'm still thinking of the same old person every night and day, like some sick lovebird. I feel like a completely sappy idiot. I just really wish that I could close my eyes and it'll all be gone. I wonder what happened to the me who always laughed and smiled. The words I've always needed are here but I'm not dancing on the clouds like I'm supposed to.

[Will continue with the next post when my emotions stabalise]

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow

No comments: