One of The Brightest Stars

Friday 24 July 2009

Laaazy ; ambigiousness

Thinking of joining Evolve after I ORD, the training's good and it's somewhere I can display the talent I was ever so proud of. It just feels like I'm turning my head away at this point of time, like betraying my very beliefs. After all I've been asked to join so many times.

Wonder how all the guys back at Ninja are doing since I last heard of them. Missed the days we sweat, ate and limped, all battered and broken. Those were harsh yet, fun times.

Currently doing things which are so not me apparently. Enjoying Chinese songs, English pop. Oh yeah have I mentioned? Pink totally has spunk and I love her for it, of course as well as her voice. Plus Pink = my favourite color as well. Lol...

Hmm... You realise I always say the words "lol" alot. I always get asked why am I laughing or smiling at the same time you know. It's just my natural reaction and I'm not really sure how it came about. Praise and getting earfuls have been the norm with this trait of mine.

Spinal Tap's on my 'A' list now. It's original... It's hilarious... Heck, it's a bloody classic. "No one knows who they were or what they were doing, but their legacy remains" What kind of fucking line is that? It's doesn't make any sense but lol. There's this other part where this male receptionist gets asked "How are we gonna fit 14 people in a king sized bed?" and he says "Don't tempt me sir.". I was all caught up in their thick accents that I didn't even realise the fella was gay till later. Must watch movie, so here's it's trailer.



"A place where eardrums go to die... From the living legends of rock and roll lunacy, this is spinal tap".

Everwhere I turn it's a Les Paul you know oh yeah and also Fender, but I favor Les Paul! Gonna get myself a Gibson standard sooner or later then work my way to an Esp or ibanez even. Lol yes I'm dreaming but it's all good.

Kinda miss the ex now that she's gone for good. Oh wells, life goes on without her anyways.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: