One of The Brightest Stars

Saturday 4 July 2009

Distance...

Bri I think you look hawt on webcam. Lol you're prolly gunna go wtf in your room but yeah... Wth lol.

Okay like I was saying, distance. It's just that everyone feels so distant. The people I want to talk to and see, always so far away.

Lazy yet again. Started with 4 lines. Left it to ferment overnight and here I am, back again staring blankly at the screen in hopes of inspiration.

I came across these words yesterday which sure hit the bullseye. "The both of us really were slow, weren't we? Hurting each other, deceiving each other, facing each other. But this will be the last time we hurt each other. Her... Me... And you too... I've always.... Always... Loved you." We're all so not honest to ourselves...

Date with darling sure felt great cause we could do stuff unhindered. Walked and walked and walked, all over town, 2 times over. Abigail doesn't remember me and I agree Sonia is the slutty kind of pretty. Kinda took me by surprise when she greeted me with a left handshake instead of a right. We went like everywhere looking for an open tattoo shop and the girls went on and on about some famous tattoo artist. Something two thumbs or something =/ The 2 bimbos left and I finally came out of retirement from pool.

Really enjoyed getting owned lol. At least it was constructive. Talked loads and we were almost died walking to take the night rider. Darling you know... My bus went to Orchard as well so why the hell did we go all the way to City Hall?

Wonder where Rozann died to? Well for consolations, found out Winnie and Lovely share a common interest with me in German. Lets do pool! :D

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: