One of The Brightest Stars

Saturday 14 March 2009

A symphonic melody for the broken

Seriously my thoughts should stop being in melodies or clips for once. How am I supposed to express stuff into words when I have to spend hours contemplating, become lazy and get side-tracked.


Sometimes I still can hear
His voices calling, calling me from everywhere
And now and then
I feel my soul slowly slipping out of myself into his hell

"I know he's waiting there for me
In his limbo between destination and reality"



Lost vision of a resolution, descending rapidly down the spiral, not quite sure what I have embarked. Senseless thoughts. In the shifting sands, raven dark, the words my eyes read on the sheet pull my gaze along the lines. Devour facts my comprehension meet in the words, between and behind. Pulling my fate along.... She claws at my feet and makes me forget.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: