One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 22 February 2009

And there she goes

"Time is ticking on
You don't get a second shot
And when you sell your soul for a leading role
Will the lost souls be forgot

And if I can't hear the music and the audience is gone
I'll dance right here alone
And I hope the Lonely Hearts Club band will play out one last song
Before the Sun goes down"


It just feels like I'm watching her running away. So slowly, the feeling sapping out of me ever so slowly. Even if I can't remember her face, even if the longings are gone, I'll love you all the same.

So babe hear me sing as I forget the lyrics, as I can't hear the music, as I make a fool of myself. Remember me for my stand on the lonely stage. For my tears as I lose those precious recollections. Don't forget me. Don't ever forget me.

Run baby run, cause you don't want to see this. You don't have to be afraid cause you're strange and new. Don't wait for me to follow cause time is ticking on. You have your leading role and I'll dance here on my own.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: