One of The Brightest Stars

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Layman isn't the grey man

For once lets make the post in layman terms so people could actually understand what I'm say. First off my leave period has been going swell. Ordered a new computer and bought myself an external harddrive(another milestone in the race for technological supremecy). Eat, travel, eat some, then eat some more and you guessed it just plain stuffing myself silly :D. All these 'enriching' activities just shows how much I'm spending =/

The highlight of everything was the nearly 20 litres of beer we had at Priscilla's birthday barbeque. 40 cans of raffles and changs, 2 big cans of anchor and 4 bottles of tiger. That gave me like 4kg extra on my first weigh and a 3kg drop on my second after the long hours of sleep I had. Hmm on a side note it's advisable not to walk along Pasir Ris beach in the really early morning cause there's alot of disgusting stuff lying around and not to mention, don't even think of barbequeing them cause it's just plain sick!

One drawback though, the bloody desktop is going to take more than a week to come so I won't be able to even smell it before I lose all freedom again. Hope I get into SISPEC!

Had a laugh at the new movie cause it was just retarded and a joke to boot. Hope you all scream more and laugh less when you watch it =x Over the years it seems I've not lost all my skills at pool which made me kind of glad. Went with the younger generation to monster pool and for some sadistic reason they kept challenging me even though no matter how much chance I try to give them it's like eventual but they keep asking for more. I'd like to leave on a note that the curry puff hairstyle totally makes you look like a fool to non-chinese cultured people.

Love is in the air ya!

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: