One of The Brightest Stars

Saturday 18 October 2008

An elegy of regret plays in the dead of night

It usually appears that the cold dark nights are what remind you of the pains in your life. But in truth, it is where in the heat of the afternoon where the chilling cold refuses to to lift it's grasp is what i find the worst. The feeling in where it's the most bustling time of the day but everything slows down to a near halt. Where everything is in slow motion and the world is suddenly so quiet. Contradictions... They amplify how we take in the things around us in this world.

I don't know if I'll ever be cured of this. To put her behind me but all I know is that I still have to live on.

Been hanging out everyday(correction night) at Cheryl's place. Nearly every night either Ben or her will call me, lol they give me morning calls in the middle of the night.. I'm now a portable lan shop bringing my lappy over to her place for Clara and Cheryl to play. Just lol... But heck I also play DotA with Calvin side by side and the few of us just slack there together with Riken (Cheryl's boyfriend).

The rapist thing was funny but sadly I couldn't make it. Wanted to be there to see the fella get caught. Lol how stupid can he get for inpersonating a customs officer to catch a couple of girls smoking. Even worse Cheryl is already 18. Yesterday was the first time I saw Mrs Ng laugh as well. No shit. The police followed the 2 girls, Mrs Ng followed the police. She became a detective too! Lawl...

You know sitting down here at 5.44am feels wierd. I'm never home at this time anymore. Also Ben don't worry besides the fact the sponge pouch went missing, you're psp is well taken care of.
Cya later in the afternoon. Man can't wait to RMA my 2 motherboards so I can rot infront of GHIII.

Met Serene on Saturday, was late again lol (go figure). We spent like 3-4 hours at Orchard Far East supposedly looking for a good shirt as a birthday present. Instead she bought bags and more clothes =/... Walked to Little India from there for don't know the how manieth time. Time flies, Sherry joined us on the way (hey new friend ^^) and I brought them to the usual place. As usual too we're like the only group of Chinese teens walking around there. Haha Sherry's also damn cute. I showed her the Indian Macdonalds and she even insisted we go in and walk around.
We found the famous Indian ice cream place too(will go and try it next time). Sherry bought more Indian bangles(they were fucking cheap la). Brought them to Mustafa after the meal. We spent like an hour there testing perfume can you believe it =/. Took the mrt back after and I kinda slept the whole ride. Serene's playing the psp and Sherry was reading National Geograhic.

Dolly still pops into my mind God knows how many times a day. Kinda used to it now. Hope to get over it soon. Still dying to see her but it's though I'm hoping for a miracle that she'd somehow change or something. Don't know who still reads my blog but lol. I'll just post something whenever I feel like it.

Oh yea.. I got invited to become an editor for pokechild.com. I won't tell you what it is. Just check it out. I will be contributing a post or 2 eventually so lets see if you can spot what is written by me.

The Elegy still plays... I still feel the scars of my past... But I still walk forward with a smile... That's just the kind of guy I am...

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: