One of The Brightest Stars

Monday 8 September 2008

Sands of time

The song of the world plays,
Playing for you to dance away the time.
Flashing lights bring fleeting moments to pass.
And it is fleeting moments I remember my dark mistress by.
Her mind chaos consumed,
Forever drawing itself to ruin.

These eyes see all...
As everything moves in slow motion.
As alcohol and adrenaline are pumping,
As the high people dance away.
Dance the night away.
Those in joy speed through time,
Those otherwise are cursed to slowly count the sands that fall.
As tears don't fall,
They crash around me.

Cursed are the timeless...
Cursed to watch time seep through their hands.
Unable to grasp time,
We remain frozen while the world ages away.
As the ages pass,
All that is left are fleeting memories
Our image is only seen in fleeting moments in time.
When we are ever noticed,
But never held on to.
We drift across the sea of time...

Always thought that I would love to live by the sea one day,
To travel the world alone and live my life simply unbounded.
I have no idea what's happened to that dream,
Cause there's really nothing left here to stop me.
As my sweet demoness is everything but here.
Why do I seek the be bounded?
Bounded by what hurts as the manacles cuff me ever so tightly.
Not knowing how to let go.
I live my life waiting for salvation,
Or death.
With this I pray...

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
for I am but a shadow.

No comments: