One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 14 June 2009

Moments

I'm really glad I met you guys. This isn't about how much time we spent together but what it means to me. The times we laughed. The times we cried. The times we were so in over our heads that we failed and moved on together.

Ben, I remember a line you told me in the past about being somebody. I think I finally found it. To me... It isn't about being a powerful person. Earning lots of money. Nor anything else you could possibly think about. It's about having the most joy and satisfaction in what I do.

You can't put value into how much impact a person can have on you. Lying down side by side talking the night away, or being stranded together in the middle of the night with nowhere to go. They're all wonderful memories I will carry around with me.

The times we bitched together. Even those, hold a special place in my heart.

No it's not about him or her. It's about everyone and anyone who I had fortune to befriend.

In the end it wasn't about detachment from society. I'm just an idealist who has no bounds and conformity.

Thank you.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: