One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's, Day

Well I finally went out for once. Took a cab down straight from school. It's refreshing a change for once, hopes this marks the end of this depressing paradigm. Food was great. The beef was umm grade 9-12? I don't know, can't really tell. Foie gras, king crabs, Cram Brulee. Yumz? Been really really long since I ate anything that good. I still can taste the beef in my mouth and it's driving me insane. *sigh* Hooked on food yet again.
Japanese and French fusion cuisine suits my comeback into the gormet eating industry. Binge, binge and binge!

Might upload photos at long last. Got to remember to get them from mom later though.

Oh my god, I just realised. The "Mr Douche" was me! I glanced past it without as much as a second thought and completely forgot about it. By the way a "Douche" is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself. "Douche" usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. The word "Douche" comes from the French language, in which its principal meaning is a shower (it is thus a notorious false friend encountered by non-native speakers of English; the French phrase for vaginal douching is douche vaginale, meaning vaginal shower). The word "douche" is also used in English as a derogatory slang term which I think you meant "Douche Bag" which implies a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and engaging in obnoxious and/or irritating actions without malicious intent. It is generally used for males only. So either way it's wrong. Unless of course you were using it in the perverse way which would make me laugh just as hard too. LOL.

Bri and Rox(why Rox not Roz? Got to remember to bring that up next time). Not sure who I messaged saying I miss the both of you alot but well this solves everything. Meaning me saying it out here.

Rox seriously I don't know why I don't contact you unless it's about planning to meet up. Think I'm going to attribute it to the vibe you gave off in the past. Haha I still remember every single time you 'dao-ed' Ben. You know if I try to think of you for more than like 5 seconds, I kind of just burst out laughing cause you're like the undisputed Queen of funny faces. You just tickle my funny bone.

Bri do you remember the last time we met while you were still wearing your school uniform? Where we layed down resting on each other's laps. And dear Eddie not being able to sing his ABCs even if his life depended on it. LOL. Fun times, might not fully apply to you due to the predicament you were in during that time but nevertheless, it was fun for me.

Finally going to meet Nicole after like 3 maybe 4 years of messages being exchanged here and there. You got me noticing you on my birthday. The interval of our little exchanges decreased, now they aren't little anymore and I find myself being more informal. Hmm... Wonder how you look right now. 4 years is alot of time for you to change. Yeah and I think my contacts are like so expensive now that I think about it. Will try and remember to consult you again if I ever finish mine.

Exam's next week. Hope I pass on the first try and say goodbye to the place I toil at. Day in, day out.

Excitment, nostalgia, reminiscing the story of you and me.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: