One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 24 May 2009

Nodame, you're just what I need

I just think we all conform too much to society that we leave our individuality behind somewhere. It's a pain, really. Having to follow the flow, take for instance DotA. Words like Vladmir becomes Vladimir in Singaporean tongue, Final Fantasy Dissidia becomes Disilda.

I agree with the conversation I had the other day that I'm always too detached. Well I think it's because there's nothing for me to attach to. I mean who really talks to me? Well besides the darling who I talk to almost every night. But somehow I can't really express myself there either.

It's just a love hate relationship really. Darling taking your degree now, the only thing I remember is you calling someone a gnome and being pissed off at you. Go figure?

I'm taking a little time off from everything. Might be missing for awhile but I wasn't there in anyone's life to begin with, doesn't really matter to anyone.

Just going through a long term pms here. Up to you if you decide to call.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: