One of The Brightest Stars

Sunday 26 April 2009

Nostalgia; Here and then

It's been awhile since I last seen my blog, got to say it's kind of nostalgic. Browsing through all my links again, it's just so fun to figure out what has been going on in their life through the ever so few words in their blogs. I mean all the words in the world will not suffice to describe even a day in life. You just have to open up a little.

No more songs a little poems for this post cause I've been listening to the same old shit over and over again. I think my inspiration's all dried up =/.

Not getting near enough sleep lately. 4 hours a day is bout as good as it gets. Not cause NS is so fucked up it have to work super overtime. It's just cause I'm too absorbed by my recreational activities. Got to say I'm often too lazy to even go for night's out.

Okay now off to what I've been feeling recently. You know I'm always so absorbed by the day and my surroundings my mind doesn't wander off as much anymore. Nickiie darling baby, you have to tell me why Nickiie asked you to call her that.

So I guess my blog isn't completely dead yet. Thanks Nicole for the tag, been wanting to blog lately, just was too lazy to do so. You kind of reminded me :D

I miss you, I miss you, and I miss you also. Lol again too lazy to name people. At least 1 person shocked me cause she remembered what we said together that day. I was seriously stunned that she smsed lol. Damn funny I tell you. Must be because I was always going on about how she should call me and stuff instead of the other way around.

On a last note, the ex's latest post kind of makes me wonder who is the person(s) she's referring to.

Final final last thing to say is, I find that I subconsiously pass day after day and when I look back, I don't see the footsteps that leads me here. Just gets me wondering what lead me to be standing here and now, so obviously different and yet still confusingly comforting.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: