One of The Brightest Stars

Wednesday 18 November 2009

What's to say?

Been pretty busy lately. I'm either working, resting or exercising. Yeah I am free ,lots, but I'd rather just slack in camp or at home. Life's just hasn't been the same. You know Ion's been open so long but when it's your first trip there at the start of this month, something's really wrong. Curse my arbituary life? Nah! Ups and downs but alone's where I'm really at.

The latest christmas present I got from my mom. I really don't know what to say. It's labelled "High Society Fantasy - Limited Edition 2009". I had my hopes up on it being a wallet or something for like 3 seconds ,cause the box was artificial leather, till I opened it up and found out it had a deck of cards and 2 music cds. Had a great laugh there. Now currently listening them. Well, mom sure knows how to surprise me when it comes to this.

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: