One of The Brightest Stars

Friday 4 September 2009

Globalisation makes the World smaller

You know so many omfg things happened while I wasn't blogging? I'll try to be chronological about them. First up's is ALWAYS bumping into Siang Ann. Sembawang camp countless times. Sometimes outside when I least expect it. Damn even at my own market. So here's where I went "o.O?". We were partners for the course I had back on Tuesday and Wednesday. We talked and talked and talked and talked. Basically found out interesting and otherwise literally mind bogglingly juicy stuff.

Stuff like, he hung out with Cheryl and knows the whole family like I do, okay maybe not exactly but similar enough. Then after afew days I decide to go search him up cause I suddenly had to urge to go check my facebook. While randomly browsing through I saw someone familiar so I went omfg again.

So this begins the whole Jia Wei arc. Met her during a drinking session I had like say around a month or two back. She was like always sitting beside me cause of Calvin and so I got the chance to get familiar with her. Nothing much after that besides hearing her name spoken from time to time. Then here comes the link to the facebook issue. She was the familiar face I saw and decided the share with her the whole coincidental reunion we had.

So linked to facebook again I came across another assosiate from primary school. But for her case I'm keep it a secret for now, till things develop and I actually have something of reasonable content to fill a post with.

Then next is back at work. Can you imagine bumping into the same 2 girls like... 20 TIMES!!! Best of all, later after I start resting do I figure out that they're the skanks my friend is wanting me to get for him cause I owe him a favor. The follow up of things was the first time I was so interested you know. As in wanting to know what happens and stuff. IT'S DAMN FUN LA. (Part removed due to sensitive issues =D)

So I plan to do it again tommorrow =D

Sin†ner™
Do not wonder,
For I am but a shadow

No comments: